[Ceilidhsoc] Attention budding journalists! Help needed!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:18:57 BST 2010

Hi all,

Forge press wants to print something about us for their Society of the
Fortnight section!  Exciting times :)

Basically what we need, is for someone (ideally who was new this year) to
write about what it's like to go to a ceilidh, maybe even what it was like
to go to your first ceilidh.  It needs to be about 300 words, and if you
want to see what they're after here is an old issue -
http://issuu.com/forgepress/docs/binder1_forge - look on Page 24, bottom
left.

It would really help us out if anyone is willing to write this - I'm sure
there can be a pint arranged, and you get to see your name in print, and
that's always fun :)

The only slight snag is I'd need it by Thursday - so get writing!!

Kat