[Ceilidhsoc] Christmas Ceilidh time!!

Katherine Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 14 07:12:49 GMT 2010

Hello Ceilidhsoc!

It's that time of year again, time for the Christmas Ceilidh!!  :)

This year's Christmas Ceilidh is on Friday at Croft House (directions are on the ceilidhsoc website).  If you're not sure where this is then our Treasurer, Chris, has offered to stand outside the Union with Russell (our Mascot) between 8.15 and 8.30 on Friday to show you the way, so no excuses :)

We're very lucky to be having the fantastic Outlandish Knights to play for you, so come dance away the end of 2010 in style!  Kick off as always is at 8.30, with tickets £3 for members before 9 and £4 for members after 9 or non-members.

Hope to see lots of you there.

Kat