[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh this Friday - 26th February!!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 25 00:52:16 GMT 2010

Hello Ceilidh-ers!

We're having our next ceilidh this Friday (26th Feb) at Loxley's Food Court,
near the union.  As always, kick off is at 8:30pm.  Price is £2 before 9pm
with a membership card and £3 for everyone else.

We've got a fantastic band for you all, and Bob Morgan has been once again
dragged back to Sheffield to tell you all what to do, so no excuses!

Please Note: There will be a bar, so please do not bring your own drinks -
anyone found to be bringing in drinks will have them confiscated and may be
asked to leave by union security

Hope to see you all there!

Kat