[Ceilidhsoc] IVFDF again!!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:21:29 GMT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I have some more IVFDF news for you! I have booked our coach. We have an
executive coach booked which means it will have a toilet on board which will
be especially useful because the company doesn’t mind us drinking alcohol or
playing instruments throughout the journey. The only condition is that we
stay sensible and clean up ALL rubbish before we leave the coach.

The coach will be leaving the University of Sheffield Student Union at 3pm
on Friday 5th March. The journey should take about 3 hours in total, there
will be no stops. It will be leaving Durham at 4pm on Sunday 7th March.

The prices are provisional and may be subject to a slight alteration in the
future but they should be:-
£7 for unwaged people (e.g. Students, jobseekers, hobos, etc)
£10 for waged people (e.g. People with jobs)

Once again please buy your IVFDF tickets as soon as possible as the
discounted prices will stop on the 1st February!

Please send me an email if you want to be on my list. However, I will be out
of the country from 26th Jan to 2nd Feb so I will not be able to reply but I
will get in touch as soon as I can. Please DO NOT ring the office number
that will be on the automated reply otherwise my boss will get confused and
angry.

I will keep you all updated.

Kind regards,
Steve