[Ceilidhsoc] Session tomorrow and Ceilidh on Saturday!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 8 21:29:32 BST 2010

Hello ceilidhsoc-ers!

Well, it's nearly the end of another fantastic year, but we have a few last
things for you.  Firstly there's our session in the Uni Arms conservatory
tomorrow, workshop at 8pm and session at 9.  All welcome, whatever
instrument or ability!

And on Saturday (12th), we have our...sniff...LAST ceilidh of the year!
This is your chance to see off the academic year in style and ceilidh the
night away at Loxley's.  We've got a great (mostly) local band for you, and
as always, there is a bar so please don't bring your own beer!

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Kat