[Ceilidhsoc] Session tonight and ceilidh on friday (7th May)!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Wed May 5 16:21:07 BST 2010

Hello all!

Just a reminder that tonight is our weekly workshop at the Uni Arms in the
conservatory out back.  Conrad will be teaching tunes at 8pm, and then
there'll be a session at 9pm.  Any instrument/ability welcome!

This Friday we're having a ceilidh at Loxley's, near the Union.  We've only
got 2 more ceilidhs after this one so make sure you come along!  Kick off
is, as always, 8.30pm with tickets at £2 for members before 9, and £3
after.  There'll be another fantastic scratch band and we will have a bar,
so please don't bring your own alcohol.

See you friday!

Kat