[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh tonight and call for photos!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Fri May 7 14:02:18 BST 2010

Hello ceilidh-ers!

Just a reminder that tonigh we're having a ceilidh at Loxley's, near the
Union.  We've only got 2 more ceilidhs after this one so make sure you come
along!  Kick off is, as always, 8.30pm with tickets at £2 for members before
9, and £3 after.  There'll be another fantastic scratch band and we will
have a bar, so please don't bring your own alcohol.

Also, Forge press are running a piece on us, and are after any photos of
ceilidhs.  Please send any good ones you have to me, with your full name as
if they use them you'll get credited.

See you friday!

Kat