[Ceilidhsoc] Session this week and dance workshop

Katherine Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 1 22:59:42 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Here's your weekly update!

This week the session will be at the Red Deer on Tuesday at 9pm.  If you want to come along and learn some tunes beforehand, Conrad will be around at 8pm to run the workshop.

Also another date for your diaries is Thursday 11th November.  We'll be running a dance workshop, so come along and improve your willow-stripping skills!  Venue is TBC.

And of course, our next ceilidh is November 12th at Loxley's, and we have another interval spot for you, this time from Sheffield City Morris Men!

Aren't we good to you?  Have a good week :)

Kat