[Ceilidhsoc] Dance workshop, session and ceilidh!!

Katherine Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 8 23:22:13 GMT 2010

Hello Ceilidhsoc,

This week we have an extra little surprise for you :)  On Thursday we will be running a dancers workshop for beginners and experienced dancers alike.  There will be two sessions running, one for beginners to learn the basics with expert help from our very own president, Mr Bob Richards!   The intermediate session will be to teach the 'fancy bits' of ceilidh dancing, with the legendary Mr John Brown!  We also have some great music from Ceilidhsoc's tame musicians, so come along to the Edge on Thursday, 8 - 10.  Tickets are £2.

This weeks Session will be at Trippets again, at 9pm.  Directions are on http://www.ceilidhsoc.org if you need them!

And this Friday, we have another brilliant ceilidh lined up, and another fantastic interval spot, from Sheffield City Morris Men!  We're at Loxley's, and the usual rules apply.  Kick off is 8.30, and tickets are £4, or £3 for members before 9.  If you want to save your entry fee (it is roughly a pint after all!) if you help us pack down at the end you can have a free ceilidh voucher.  There is a bar so please don't BYOB.

That's all folks!

Kat