[Ceilidhsoc] Xmas meal!!

Katherine Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:23:38 GMT 2010

Hello Ceilidhsoc!

Christmas is rapidly approaching so it's time to organise our Christmas meal.. This year we will be dining at the Red Deer Pub on the 14th December. Time is yet to be confirmed, but we think it'll be about 7pm.

To avoid any seating/food disappointments, could everyone who'd like to come let us know their meal choices (see below) and pay the full price of their meal by the 1st December.

Bring along your cash or cheques made payable to "Sheffield Ceilidhsoc" to any Ceilidh before then with your meal choices.

Price per person: 2 courses £11.95, 3 courses £14.95

Starter
1. Carrot and ginger soup served with a crusty roll and butter
2. Chicken liver pate served with toast and pickles
3. Prawn cocktail served with baby gem lettuce

Main
1. Traditional roast turkey with cranberry sauce served with roast potatoes, honey roast carrots and parsnips, brussel sprouts, Yorkshire pudding, stuffing and gravy
2. Nut roast with spicy apricot chutney (v) served with roast potatoes, honey roast carrots and parsnips, brussel sprouts, Yorkshire pudding, stuffing and gravy
3. Salmon supreme served with new potatoes and green beans

Dessert
1. Christmas pudding served with brandy sauce
2. Brandy snap basket served with winter berry syllabub
3. Chocolate orange pudding served with vanilla pod ice cream

Coffee and mince pies

And a reminder - Our next ceilidh is on the 26th November, more details next week!

Hope to see lots of you there!

Kat