[Ceilidhsoc] Session this week, xmas meal and next ceilidh!

Katherine Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 29 23:50:20 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Just a quick notice that tomorrow (Tuesday) we're having our weekly session at Trippet's Wine Bar, not at the Red Deer.  Same time though, workshop at 8pm and session at 9.  Hope to see lots of you there!

Kim will be at the session this week to take money for the Xmas meal, so if you haven't paid (or have and need to collect your ticket) then that's where to go.

Our next ceilidh will be on December 17th and we're having the fabulous Outlandish Knights to give you all a good Christmas send-off.  Don't forget your 50p off vouchers if you were at the ceilidh last week!

That's all for now folks,

Kat