[Ceilidhsoc] Session and Halloween ceilidh!!

Katherine Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 25 19:43:40 BST 2010

Hello Ceilidhsoc!

Just a quick reminder of our events this week.  Our workshop will take place at 8pm tomorrow at Trippets Wine Bar (address is on the website) with a session at 9pm.  All instruments and abilities welcome.

Also, get your halloween costumes on for our spooky ceilidh on Friday!  Kick off is 8.30, and tickets are £4 for non-members, £3 for members before 9.  And...cos we're good to you, we've arranged another fantastic interval spot from a local Rapper team, Triskele Sword!  So get yourselves down to the Edge for Halloween fun :)

Kat