[Ceilidhsoc] Session info and next ceilidh

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 27 21:51:36 BST 2010

Hello Ceilidhsoc!

Firstly I’d like to say a quick welcome to our new members!  Also a quick
apology to those who turned up to help with the last minute-cancelled Piazza
ceilidh – thanks, and sorry!

Thanks to those of you who made it to Friday’s ceilidh!  Our next ceilidh is
on *October 1st* (this Friday) at the Edge.  Just to clear things up, the
room in the Edge that we use is called High Tor, and it’s the one upstairs
to the right of the bar.  Time is 8.30 til late as always.

Our weekly sessions start up again this week, in a brand new location!  They
will now happen on *Tuesdays* at *Trippet’s Wine Bar* (89 Trippet Lane,
Sheffield, S1 4EL), and Conrad our Music Officer will be teaching some tunes
from 8pm, with a session at 9pm.  Anyone, any instrument is welcome (except
maybe drum kits or timpani!!), any standard, just come along and join in!

Kat