[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh this Friday (1st October)!!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:22:40 BST 2010

Hello all!

Just a little reminder about our ceilidh, this Friday at High Tor in the
Edge.  Doors open at 8:30 to start at 9pm, and tickets are £3 for members
before 9, and £4 for non-members.  If you came on Friday you'll have been
given a 50p off voucher which is valid for 1st October only, so don't forget
it!  And of course if you like a free ceilidh (who doesn't??) then you can
get in free if you help pack up at the end of the night, just identify
yourself to the desk.

This ceilidh we have something special for you all too, an interval display
from Handsworth Sword dance team, so stick around!

There is a bar at the Edge, so please don't bring your own drinks as
security will take it off you, and tell us off :(

See you all on Friday!!

Kat