[Ceilidhsoc] Social/session, Ceilidh and new commitee!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Sun Apr 3 20:56:45 BST 2011

Hello Ceilidhsoc!

We resume normal service this week with our TUESDAY SOCIAL/SESSION AND
WORKSHOP AT TRIPPET'S WINE BAR! If you'd like to learn some tunes,
the tune workshop will be running from 8pm (music for the tunes this week
is attatched). After that there will be a social and session from
9pm - all musicians and non-musicians welcome!

Also, don't forget that we have our END OF TERM CEILIDH THIS FRIDAY! To
give our scratch bands a well deserved break music will be provided by
 Blackbeard's Teaparty, with calling by John Brown and an interval
performance by DanceSoc. Doors open at 8.30pm at The Edge, Endcliffe
student village and tickets are £4 (or £3 for members before 9pm).

Lastly, after our very successful AGM last week I can now introduce your
shiny new Ceilidhsoc committee!

President: Conrad Brimacombe
Vice President: Rich Chell
Secretary: Lisa Heywood
Treasurer: Rebekah Foard
Equipment officer: Rich Harding
Music officer: Ben Trott
Publicity officers: Sue
Worner and Amy Seager
House Manager: Chris Philo
Web officer: Phillip Brewer
Inclusion officer: Laura Crittenden
Mascot guardian: Toby Gallagher

Looking forward to another fabulous year of Ceilidhsoc!

Lisa :)

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc