[Ceilidhsoc] Last workshop/session/social and ceilidh of term this week!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Tue Dec 13 00:57:29 GMT 2011

Hello lovely Ceilidhsoc people!

It's nearly the holidays, but before you go we have one more ceilidh and
session to see you off in a festive mood :) The music workshop (tune
attatched) will be from 8pm at the Red Deer, with the session/social after
from 9pm. Then on Friday we have the Christmas ceilidh at the Edge with
another awesome scratchband and a few of Ceilidhsoc's regular callers to
get you dancing! Tickets are £4 (£3 members before 9pm) and doors open at
8.30pm.

Hope to see you all at some point this week :)

Lisa

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc