[Ceilidhsoc] Session, workshop and ceilidh info!

Lisa Heywood lisa.heywood at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 14 12:30:38 GMT 2011

Hi all!

Just to let you know that our regular session will be at *9pm* on Tuesday at
Trippets Wine Bar, with a workshop beforehand at *8pm* so you can learn some
of ceilidhsoc's favourite tunes :)

This week there's also a ceilidh at* 8.30pm at the Edge on Friday *(18th
Feb), so make sure you come down for some fun ceilidh times! As usual there
is a bar, so please don't bring your own drinks, and tickets are £3 for
members before 9pm or £4 for non-members and members after 9pm. Our interval
spot this month is from Five Rivers Morris, who will also be running a
*cotswold
workshop in High Tor at 7.30pm*. If you want to find out more about them
check out their website: www.fiveriversmorris.org.uk

See you at the session or ceilidh!

Lisa
(your new secretary :)