[Ceilidhsoc] Session, calling workshop and AGM

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Feb 28 19:22:47 GMT 2011

Hi all,

As per usual we have a session this week at TRIPPETS WINE BAR FROM 9PM,
come along to play some tunes and have a chat! The tune workshop will also
be running from 8pm - tunes this week will be caliope house and maggies
pancakes (links to the dots are below if you want them :)
http://www.thesession.org/tunes/display/15
http://www.thesession.org/tunes/display/1316

Speaking of workshops there will also be a CALLING WORKSHOP BEFORE THE
NEXT CEILIDH (11th March). If you want to come and learn to call dances
for ceilidhs the legendary John Brown will be there to teach you from
7.30-8.30 in High Tor at the Edge. Not only is the workshop free but you
get free entry to the ceilidh afterwards if you call a dance at the
ceilidh!

Also to give everyone some advance notice our AGM will be on the TUESDAY
29TH MARCH AT TRIPPETS WINE BAR. This is your chance to get involved with
the running of ceilidhsoc, and being a committee member is a sure way to
make your CV look good, so make sure
you come along!

See you at the session!

Lisa