[Ceilidhsoc] Tuesday session/social, workshop and end of exams Ceilidh!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Jun 6 10:28:49 BST 2011

Hello Ceilidhsoc!

Exams are nearly over so come down to Trippets at 9pm on Tuesday for our
social/session to hang out and play some tunes with lots of other awesome
ceilidhsoc people :) There's also our last workshop of term from 8pm - last
chance to learn some tunes to practise over the summer! (I'll send out the
dots later)

Then on Friday...what better way to end the term and start the summer than
with our end or exams ceilidh! This is the last ceilidh before September
and we have the fantastic "Deathro Skull" playing (you may know them from
former times as the "Gory Blokes"!). As usual the venue is the The Edge,
doors open at 8.30pm and tickets are £4 (£3 members before 9pm).

See you there!

Lisa :)

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc