[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh this Friday! (plus session and AGM details)

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Mar 7 18:00:58 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

This Friday (11th March) we have a CEILIDH AT THE EDGE with interval
entertaiment from Capoeira society and 6 Jolly Miners morris. As per usual
DOORS OPEN AT 8.30PM, tickets are £4 (£3 for members before 9pm) and
please don't bring your own drinks, as there's a bar at The Edge!

This week our Tuesday session will be at THE BATH HOUSE. Sorry for the
change of venue, we'll be back to normal next week! (here's a map if you
need it: http://tinyurl.com/4bgh23v) The session will be from 9pm, with a
workshop beforehand from 8pm if you want to come and learn some tunes.
This week we're learning The Bay Tree and The Walled Garden, which are two
lovely waltzes by Andy Cutting (notation attatched for those that want it).

Also, to expand on last week's announcement, our AGM will be on TUESDAY
29TH MARCH AT TRIPPETS WINE BAR FROM 7PM. This is your chance to run for a
committee position or just to come and have your say in how ceilidhsoc is
run. For those that do want to run for
the committee I'll be sending out
details of the different positions next week!

That's all for now!

Lisa

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc