[Ceilidhsoc] Quasar, ceilidh and bar crawl!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Wed Mar 23 20:02:20 GMT 2011

Hi all!

Just a quick run down of details for our events over the next few days!

Thursday 24th - Quasar
Meeting at 7.00pm at Lazer-zone (map here: http://tinyurl.com/5ugmyw2),
there will be someone in a ceilidhsoc t-shirt there to help you find us!
We'll be playing two games, then probably continue on to a pub of some
description!

Friday 25th - Ceilidh
A ceilidh down at The Edge with John Brown calling and a fabulous
Ceilidhsoc scratch band - plus interval entertainment from Medusa Gothic
Morris! Tickets are £4 (£3 members before 9pm), doors open at 8.30pm and
the Edge provides a bar so please don't BYOB. It's the last ceilidh of the
current committee so make sure you come down to see them off with a night
of ceilidh awesomeness!

SATURDAY 26TH - BOND THEMED BAR CRAWL
We'll be meeting at the York in Broomhill at 7pm, and making our way
around as many pubs as we can before finishing up at the Red Deer! If you
can't make the start then get in touch with Liam (07800 514756) and
he'll
tell you where we are. Don't forget that there's a James Bond theme, so
look out those bow-ties and Bond girl dresses and bring a gadget and a
gun!

See you soon!

Lisa :)

--