[Ceilidhsoc] Session/social, music workshop, ceilidh and molly dance workshop this week!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Tue Nov 1 00:11:12 GMT 2011

Hello all :)

As ever, the Red Deer is the place to be this Wednesday (especially now
they've started doing mulled wine!). Our regular beginners music workshop
will be from 8pm, then there'll be a session/social from 9pm - all welcome
:)

On Friday (4th) we've got a somewhat belated halloween ceilidh, so it's
costume time! The ceilidh is in High Tor at the Edge, doors open at 8.30pm,
tickets £4 (£3 members before 9pm). We'll be treated to another one of
Ceilidhsoc's fantastic scratch bands, plus interval entertainment from
Rhubarb Tarts Molly Dancers! (http://www.rhubarbtarts.com/)

Before the ceilidh there will also be a FREE workshop run by the
Rhubarb Tarts. They'll be teaching one or two molly dances, so if you
want to try something that's a little bit different and loads of fun
then come along! Venue is High Tor and start time is to be confirmed
(it will be 7.30pm at the earliest) - i'll send another email to confirm
asap!

See you soon!
Lisa

--