[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh and dance workshop on Friday :)

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 21:56:09 GMT 2011

Hello Ceilidhsoc,

Just a reminder that we've got our post Halloween ceilidh on Friday (4th
November) at the Edge. Doors open at 8.30pm, tickets are £4 (£3 members
before 9), and (belated) Halloween costumes are encouraged - but not
compulsory :). Another glorious Ceilidhsoc scratch band will be playing for
you and the legendary John Brown will once again be calling!

Also, this week there will be a molly dance workshop before the ceilidh,
provided by our interval spot: Rhubarb Tarts molly dancers!
(www.rhubarbtarts.com) If you want to try something different and have
loads of fun then come along, especially as it's FREE! The time has now
been confirmed and it will start at 7.30pm, running til about 8.15.

See you all tomorrow!

Lisa

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc