[Ceilidhsoc] Session/social/workshop, Ceilidh and Christmas meal...oops!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Nov 28 19:24:14 GMT 2011

Hello Ceilidhsoc :)

I accidentally sent the email with the tunes attatched in the wrong format,
which has apparently made it go a bit funny on some people's email - so
here it is again with the tunes as PDFs!

Here's what you need to know this week...

Wednesday: Workshop from 8pm and session/social from 9pm at the Red Deer as
per usual! All are welcome and session tunes are attatched for those that
want them!

Friday: We have another fabulous ceilidh for you at the Edge, with another
one of our fantastic scratch bands and callers :) Doors open at 8.30pm and
tickets are £4 (£3 members before 9pm). It's the penultimate ceilidh of
the year, so make sure you don't miss out on the ceilidh awesomeness!

Christmas Meal: If you'd like to come to the Christmas meal, then you need
to get your money and food orders to Rich by this Wednesday. The meal is at
the Red Deer on 7th December, and the menu is attatched to last week's
email if you need it :)

Lisa

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc