[Ceilidhsoc] 70th Birthday Ceilidh this Friday raising money for Wateraid!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Wed Oct 12 18:20:31 BST 2011

Hello Ceilidhsoc,

Ceilidhsoc has made the landmark of running for 70 years at the University
of
Sheffield! To celebrate we're holding a 70th Birthday Ceilidh this Friday
(14th October) at High Tor in the Edge, Endcliffe Student Village. We'll
also
be joining with thousands of others across the country to raise money for
the
charity Wateraid (www.wateraid.org) as part of their Big National Ceilidh.
As
we are fundraising, tickets will be £5 (no concessions) for this ceilidh.
Doors open at 8.30pm and a bar is provided by the Edge, plus we will be
treated
to the fantastic music of the Monster Ceilidh Band
(www.monsterceilidhband.co.uk)
and the calling of the legendary John Brown :)

See you there!

Lisa

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc