[Ceilidhsoc] Session and ceilidh next week!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Sat Sep 24 13:31:54 BST 2011

Hello Ceilidhsoc!

Welcome to all the lovely people who signed up to our mailing list at the
Activities Fair :) Hope to be seeing you all soon as well as our dedicated
regulars at some of our events in the coming week!

Wednesday 28th September - Session/social at the Red Deer pub (18 Pitt
Street, Sheffield, S1 4DD)
There's a tune workshop from 8-9pm, so if you play an instrument and want
to learn some of the tunes that we play in ceilidhs and sessions this is
for you! All instruments welcome - except possibly drum kits! Afterwards
there's a music session and social from 9pm, all musicians and
non-musicians welcome :)

Friday 30th September - Ceilidh at High Tor (in The Edge, Endcliffe Student
Village)
Our first ceilidh of the year, so make sure you get the semester off to a
good start with some dancing! Doors open at 8.30pm and the dancing finishes
around midnight. The Edge has a bar so please don't BYOB. Tickets arw £4,
or £3 for members before 9pm - membership is £4 and entitles you to your
first Ceilidh FREE!

See you soon!

Lisa
(Ceilidhsoc Secretary :)