[Ceilidhsoc] Tuesday 4th Workshops, By-Election and Getting Involved.

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 19:01:41 GMT 2012

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

This Tuesday (4th) is going to be a little special. After our usual *music
workshop* at 8pm, we will be having a *by-election/volunteers meeting* at *
9pm *for anybody who'd like *get involved* with CeilidhSoc.

We need people to *help *run CeilidhSoc and this includes two current
*committee
posts* that we need to fill!  These are:

*Secretary*

Secretary deals with emails coming in/out and liaises with the president
and the web officer.

*Social Secretary*

The social secretary's job is to organise *socials *that may not
necessarily be ceilidh related eg laser quest, *pub *crawls or topiary
evenings.

*Other help *

Besides this, we just need people who can *help us out*. Running CeilidhSoc
is a lot of work for us at the moment so having new people to give us a
hand is always welcome.  You can help us make this society even better!

Non-committee jobs that need extra hands are, for example, helping us move *
equipment*, taking *photographs *at the ceilidhs, giving out *publicity
flyers*, writing *articles* for the website.

If you want to get involved in CeilidhSoc *now is your chance*!

[image: Inline image 1]