[Ceilidhsoc] Christmas Meal and Session Tonight!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:36:38 GMT 2012

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

We're in the *last week of term *so it's our *final* official *Tuesday *before
Christmas.

Tonight is the *Christmas Meal* at the Red Deer
Pub<https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=203926460425602911431.0004ca3a56792ffc770d9&msa=0&iwloc=0004ca473d7cb976cda9f>.
 *If you signed up* then get to the pub for *7pm* and we'll meet in the bar.

After the meal (*approx 9.30pm*) we'll have our usual *session *in the
*upstairs
room* of the *Red Deer*.  Everyone is welcome to this part of the evening.
 Bring your *instruments *or just come and *listen*.

See you later!
[image: Inline image 1]
Sheffield CeilidhSoc
http://www.facebook.com/ceilidhsoc