[Ceilidhsoc] Social/session on Tuesday and updated IVFDF info

ceilidhsoc ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Sun Feb 12 20:58:07 GMT 2012

Hello all,

Welcome to those who joined at the last ceilidh or at the
ultimate fair :) This week there's a PUB SOCIAL/MUSIC SESSION AT THE
THREE CRANES (http://tinyurl.com/threecranes) on Tuesday from 9pm.
Before that there's a music WORKSHOP FROM 8PM, where our music officer
will be teaching a few of Ceilidhsoc's favourite tunes - all
instruments/abilities welcome!

Also, for you that haven't heard
yet...The highlight of the Ceilidhsoc year is our annual trip to IVFDF
(the Inter Varsity Folk Dance Festival), which this year will be in
Aberdeen from 2nd-4th March. IVFDF is a weekend of music, dancing and
general folky fun with lots of ceilidhs, sessions, workshops and awesome
people! If you want to go you'll need to buy a ticket (with indoor
camping) from their website: http://www.ivfdf2012.org.uk.

We've also
organised a coach to take us on the epic journey there and back (which
will involve lots of sessioning, silly songs, and lets face it sleeping
:), which will leave at 9.30am on Friday from the Students Union. To
book a place email Rich at: lanky_rich at hotmail.com - seats are £20/£25
(students/non-students).

That's all for now!

Lisa