[Ceilidhsoc] Important session/social info!!

ceilidhsoc ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Tue Jan 31 00:19:11 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Firstly just to mention that there will be a session/social
at the Red Deer from 9pm this Wednesday.

Now on to the important bit!
We've noticed that the Red Deer is getting a bit cramped for sessioning,
and that being crammed in right next to the front door is not an ideal
situation. Although we love the Red Deer we've decided it might be an
idea to try somewhere with a bit more space, so we've arranged to have
some trial sessions at the Three Cranes pub behind the cathedral (map
here: http://tinyurl.com/threecranes). Unfortunately to fit in with
their calendar the sessions will have to move back to a Tuesday, so the
trials will be on all the Tuesdays in February (starting on 7th
February). Apologies for the misinformation about the workshops starting
on the 8th - they'll also be at the Three Cranes from 8pm.

SO, AFTER
THIS WEEK THE SESSION/SOCIAL AND WORKSHOPS WILL BE AT THE THREE CRANES
ON A TUESDAY UNTIL THE END OF FEBRUARY!

Feel free to email me if you've
got any queries :)

Lisa