[Ceilidhsoc] CEILIDH this Friday! With FREE SINGING WORKSHOP!

ceilidhsoc ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Sat May 5 19:58:30 BST 2012

 Hi CeilidhSoc!

 Our next SUPER CEILIDH is this Friday (May 11th) with a fantastic
 opportunity to experience the MANCHESTER UNIVERSITY CEILIDH BAND with
 ace caller DAISY BLACK!

 Venue: The Edge, 34 Endcliffe Crescent, Sheffield, S10 3ED
 Times: 8.30pm till around midnight.
 Prices: 4 pounds (or 3 pounds for members before 9pm).

 And there's more! If you were at our last Ceilidh, you will have
 experienced the wonderful singing during the interval. Fancy joining in?
 Those same singers will be teaching one of the songs they sang at the
 ceilidh and how to approach singing in a folk session. There are loads
 of singing sessions in Sheffield so it is well worth coming along and
 having a go!

 See you there! :-)

 FUTURE DATES FOR YOUR DIARY:

 We only have TWO MORE CEILIDHS before the end of the term so get these
 in your diary, calendar, Filofax or write it on a POST-IT note and stick
 on your fridge:

 25th May ANTI EXAM BLUES CEILIDH with the adorable and sexy CeilidhSoc
 scratch band.

 8th June MONSTER END of TERM CEILIDH with the MONSTER CEILIDH BAND with
 added UV lights and glowsticks.

 How exciting!

 Steve

 Website: www.ceilidhsoc.org