[Ceilidhsoc] CEILIDH THIS FRIDAY!!

ceilidhsoc ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Sat May 19 20:18:29 BST 2012

HI CEILIDHSOC!

COME TO OUR ANTI EXAM BLUES CEILIDH!!!

The summer
term is hurtling towards its inevitable conclusion with summer fun,
possible sunshine, and the end of the uni year. _But at the moment
you're most likely to be stuck with all that revision and exam stress! _

That's why you NEED to come to our special event this coming FRIDAY
(MAY 25TH) . It's the ANTI EXAM BLUES CEILIDH!!! Chuck the text books
and come and have some fun!

Music will be provided by one of
CEILIDHSOC'S incomparable and sexy scratch bands with an extra special
interval performance with the lovely relaxing sounds of the SHEFFIELD
EUROSESSION.

If you're FACEBOOK friendly, then join and share the
Facebook event page [1]

 VENUE: The Edge, 34 Endcliffe Crescent,
Sheffield, S10 3ED

 TIMES: 8.30pm till around midnight.

 PRICES: £4
(or £3 for members before 9pm).

See you there!

Love RUSTLE

WEBSITE: www.ceilidhsoc.org [2]

FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/2222333796/ [3]

TWITTER:
http://www.twitter.com/ceilidhsoc [4]

HERE'S SOME FUTURE DATES FOR
YOUR DIARIES:

We only have ONE MORE CEILIDH before the end of the term
and it's going to be a stonker!

8th June MONSTER END OF TERM CEILIDH
with the MONSTER CEILIDH BAND with added UV LIGHTS AND GLOWSTICKS.

Links:
------
[1]
http://www.facebook.com/events/292461387511346/