[Ceilidhsoc] CEILIDH THIS FRIDAY - Reminder :-)

ceilidhsoc ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Wed May 23 18:39:23 BST 2012

HI CEILIDHSOC!

Don't forget we have the glorious and ambiguously
titled ANTI EXAM BLUES CEILIDH on Friday at the Edge. It's going to be a
warm day so we'll have the balcony doors open so you can cool down with
a drink and have a good shout at passers by.

As ever there will be an
extensive range of ALCOHOLIC and soft DRINKS in the Edge Bar and water
provided during the Ceilidh itself. Music will be provided by an intense
scratch band experience assembled by MUSIC OFFICER MIKE and the calling
will be from our incomparable PRESIDENT LISA.

If you were at our last
ceilidh then check out the photos on our FACEBOOK PAGE and, while you
are there, give us a LIKE. Feel free to Tag yourself in any pictures!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.366125673445310.82401.353063331418211&type=1
[1]

Don't forget this is our PENULTIMATE CEILIDH before the academic
year ends so GET DOWN AND GET DANCING!

See you there!

RUSTLE XXXX

Sheffield CeilidhSoc