[Ceilidhsoc] Workshops for Tuesday 13th - Calling, Dancing & Music!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 21:39:18 GMT 2012

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Thanks to everyone who came to the Very Sexy November Ceilidh.  We had a
wonderful time and got a whole host of new lovely members! Welcome!

This week in CeilidhSoc we have our usual Tuesday events:

*This Week (Tuesday 13th) *

*Music Workshop *

8pm at the Shakespeare Pub - Join our Music Officer ‘Mikey’ Mike and *learn
*some of your favourite *Ceilidhsoc tunes*.

*Ceilidh Calling and Dance Workshop*

8pm at Croft House (Garden Street, S1 4BJ)  (or meet at the union at 7.30
and we'll take you down there).

Come and learn the *dark arts of ceilidh calling* (explaining the dances),
then practice on our *guinea pig dancers*! You’ll also get the chance to
call a dance or two at our Dr Who ceilidh :)

*We’ll also need some dancers*, so we’ve incorporated a *short workshop on
ceilidh skills* (reels of 3, polka-ing, swings etc) if you’d like to *come
and dance *instead!

(Please note:anyone turning up expecting to see *dancing guinea pigs* may
be a bit disappointed).
*CeilidhSoc Session*

9pm: *Social and music session*! Come and join us for tunes and a good old
natter at the *Shakespeare* – a pub with a lovely atmosphere and a fine
selection of ales/ciders/soft beverages!

and next week...

*Next Week (Tuesday 20th)*

A quick advance notice, we're not having any *workshops *next week as we're
having a *Quasar *social (ie shooting each other with *big frickin' lasers*).

Come along and *shoot *your favourite *committee members *for *fun or
vengence*.  http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/events/627/laser-the-committee/

Then we'll all pop down the *Shakespeare *for beer and a *session *as usual
from 9pm

Oooh Eck!

[image: Inline image 1]