[Ceilidhsoc] Tuesday Workshops and Session plus more about the Christmas Dinner

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 11:39:10 GMT 2012

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Hello you *lovely people* and *thanks *to everyone who came and made
the *Doctor
Who Ceilidh* such a *storming success*!

No ceilidh this week but we still have our usual *Tuesday workshops and
session*!  This is what you *need to know*!

*Sheffield City Morris Workshop*

After their *brilliant *display of *morris skills *at the Doc Who Ceilidh, *you
can try it too*!  Just bring *yourself *and your *friends *and some *suitable
footwear* so you can jump about with *reckless abandon*!

*President Lisa* will be collecting people from the *Student Union at 7.30pm
* or you can go straight to *Croft
House<https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=203926460425602911431.0004ca3a56792ffc770d9&msa=0&ll=53.381716,-1.488218&spn=0.021118,0.055747&iwloc=0004ca3a67e4752bc8060>for
7.55pm
*

More details on the *website*:
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/events/626/cotswold-morris-workshop-with-sheffield-city-morris/

*Music Officer "Mikey" Mike's Perfectly Formed Music Workshop*

Pop down the Shakespeare at 8pm and bring your *instruments *to *learn *some
new tunes from *Mike *on his *cello of fun*!

*The Stupdendous CeilidhSoc Session*

*Shakespeare *at *9pm *Tuesday means the *CeilidhSoc session*.  Come down
and *play tunes* with *understanding *fellow sessioners.  All *welcome*! We
*love *you!

and finally a note about xmas....

*
*

*Christmas Dinner Reminder*

We have *four places* left for the *Christmas dinner. * If you want to get
on the list then *email *us on *ceilidhsoc at gmail.com* and we'll give them
on a first come first served basis.

Those of you who have *signed up*, please *give your money to* *Steve *at
the *Tuesday session *or pay at the *Xmas ceilidh* on the 7th of December.
 The two course meal is *£11.95* and the three course is *£14.95*

*
*

Cheers me dears!
[image: Inline image 1]