[Ceilidhsoc] Tuesday Session and Workshop at the Shakespeare

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 20:51:19 BST 2012

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

We're in the* Shakespeare Pub* for the music *workshop *and *session *on
Tuesday.  Come down at *8pm *if you want to join in Music Officer Mike's
ceilidh music workshop.

This week he's teaching:

   - *Spootiskerry* see the website
   <http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/tunes/spootiskerry/>for music and video
   - *Sonia's Kitchen* which isn't on the website but you can get the music
   here <http://www.thesession.org/tunes/display/11181>.

We'll be having our weekly session from *9pm *so come down if you fancy
playing or if you like listening to the music.

Don't forget our *Water Aid Ceilidh* is on *Friday*.  More details at
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/events/500/water-aid-ceilidh/

See you soon!
[image: Inline image 1]