[Ceilidhsoc] Tuesday Session at the Shakespeare

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 08:26:13 BST 2012

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Thanks to everyone who came to the *Water Aid Benefit Ceilidh* on Friday.
 We had a great time and there was a* fantastic atmosphere*! We also
managed to raise *£450* for Water Aid!

Remember our *next ceilidh* is the *Spooky & Spine-Chilling Halloween
Ceilidh* on the 26th Oct but more details on that later!

On *Tuesday *we're having our aptly named *Tuesday Music Workshop* at
8pm. *Music
Officer "Mikey" Mike* will be plucking a new couple of tunes out of his *magic
tune bag* and guiding you through playing them.

This will be followed by our equally well named *Tuesday Music
Session*where we will
*play music*, *chat *and drink *beer *(plus Auntie Laura and Uncle Liam
will pop out for the occasional fag in the garden).  *Good times*!

Anyway, see you *Tuesday*!
[image: Inline image 1]