[Ceilidhsoc] Halloween Ceilidh on Friday 26th at the Edge

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:45:41 BST 2012

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

It's that time of year when the nights get longer and evil rears it's ugly
festering face.

Yes, it's the CeilidhSoc annual *Spooky & Spine Chilling Halloween Ceilidh!*

We're making this a full *fancy dress* ceilidh. Wear something as
*scary*as possible that you can also dance in.  We'll have a
competition for the
*best outfits* judged by our own resident tortured soul - *President Lisa.*

Music will be provided by a special guest band of cadaverous ceilidh
musicians - *THE ATHOLL BILE-HANDLERS.*

Calling will be provided by whoever *Music Officer "Mikey" Mike* can summon
from *Hell *with his new *ouiji board*.  Expect *repugnant reels, satantic
circles *and *horrific hornpipes.*

The interval spot will be provided by those vengeful entities - *Black Swan
Rapper*.

For full details, prices and *dismembered corpses*, check out the *website*
: http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/events/499/halloween-ceilidh/

If you are *Facebook friendly* then join the event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/122704134547412/ and *share the invite* on
to any of your friends who haven't experienced the* real fear* that is*
 ceilidh*!

See you next week.  Don't *scream *too loudly!  And careful you're not grabbed
by the *Ghoulies*!

*Muahahahaha!*
[image: Inline image 1]