[Ceilidhsoc] Workshops, Ceilidhs and Sexy T-Shirts

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:55:02 BST 2012

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

We're all chuffed to bits over the success of the Water Aid ceilidh.  We
managed to raise *£450 *through the takings.  Thanks so much to everyone
who came and supported us!

This week we have:

*Tuesday Session and Music Workshop*

Our usual *Tuesday Session* is from 9pm at the *Shakespeare*.  Those who
wish to practice playing tunes are welcome to join our weekly *Music
Workshop* from 8pm to 9pm under the esteemed guidance of *Music Officer Mike
*.

*Halloween Ceilidh *

Then on Friday we have our *Annual Halloween Ceilidh*. at the Edge starting
*8.30pm*.  This years its full blown *fancy dress*! Come as your favourite
horrific character.

More details on the *website *at:
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/events/499/halloween-ceilidh/

If you've got your *Facebook *head on then join the event at
https://www.facebook.com/events/122704134547412/

This year it's going to be *extra scary and spooky* as President *Lisa *&
Equipment Officer *Rich *have been down to *Poundland *with a *lavish budget
* for decorations.  Expect *horror beyond your wildest nightmares*!

*T-Shirts*

If that was horror enough,  we'll also have the new *CeilidhSoc
t-shirts*on sale.  They look particularly
*lovely *and have me on them :-)

If you want to see the *official photoshoot pictures* then check out our
special *Facebook
Page<http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.432605116797365.97243.353063331418211&type=1&l=c02226ad89>
 *

Ooh! I could *crush a grape*!