[Ceilidhsoc] Workshops!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:31:22 GMT 2012

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

We hope you've *recovered *from the horrific fright fest on Friday!  *Thanks
*to everyone who came and I hope you got out safely :-)

This *Tuesday *(30th) we've got a couple of *great workshops* for you:

*Black Swan Rapper Workshop at Croft House*

You saw them in the *dazzling interval spot* at the last ceilidh.  Now come
and *have a go*!

Please note that this is a new venue for the dancing called *Croft House*.
Check out the CeilidhSoc Venues
Map<https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=203926460425602911431.0004ca3a56792ffc770d9&msa=0&ll=53.380257,-1.488218&spn=0.016179,0.045447&iwloc=B>for
details.

There is a lot to get through so there needs to be a *very prompt
8pm*start.  You can meet up with
* President Lisa* and the *Black Swan*'s in the *Fagan's
Pub*<https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF8&cid=1407187730867662578&q=Fagans&iwloc=A&gl=GB&hl=en>(69
Broad Lane City Centre Sheffield S1 4BS) and then they'll walk you to
the venue.

More details on our website at
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/events/624/dance-workshop-with-black-swan-rapper/

*Mikey Mike's Music Workshop at the Shakespeare Pub*

As usual, *Music Officer Mike* will be go through some more *tunes *that we
play in sessions and ceilidhs.  This will be at the *Shakespeare Pub* as
usual.

Both workshops will end up with a drink (or twelve) in the *Shakespeare*!

*Next Ceilidh*

The next ceilidh will be the *Very Sexy November Ceildih* on the *9th
November*! But more details about that later!

Enjoy!

[image: Inline image 1]