[Ceilidhsoc] Fresher's Ceilidh on Saturday!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:02:56 BST 2012

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

*Saturday *(29th) brings the "jewel in the crown" of our Fresher's *events*.
 It's the *FRESHER'S CEILIDH* from 8.30 in the *EDGE*!

Full details on the website at
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/events/548/freshers-ceilidh/

Join the Facebook event at http://www.facebook.com/events/271557266289891/

It's the *perfect finale* for your *Saturday evening* especially if you're
recovering from the week of work or have been traumatised by weeping angels.

I'll be on the ticket desk, so give me a *hug *as you pass by!  I'm the big
*purple *and *green *chap!

You'll be able to *join *CeilidhSoc for the great *membership
benefits*including your
*dead sexy CeilidhSoc badge*!

If you haven't already, can you *like *our Facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/ceilidhsoc.  There's currently a *very
interesting *post
about fiddlemeister Conrad's *tragic finger injury*.

See you at the Edge!
[image: Inline image 1]