[Ceilidhsoc] Tuesday Boggarts Workshop & Session at the Shakespeare

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 21:30:13 BST 2012

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Thanks to everyone who came to the Fresher's Ceilidh last night. It was
absolutely fantastic to see so many of you!.  New members, you can join our
*Facebook *& *Twitter *on the links below!

This week our Tuesday workshops and session will be at the Shakespeare Pub
which has a fine selection of beer and lots of nice big rooms. President
Lisa and chums will be at the Union at 7.30pm to walk you down to the
venue.  The adventurous among you can find the Shakespeare on the CeilidhSoc
Venues Google Map<https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=203926460425602911431.0004ca3a56792ffc770d9&msa=0&ll=53.387373,-1.488218&spn=0.036601,0.090895&iwloc=0004ca3a644fba56a6c32>
.

We have two workshops both starting at 8pm:

*1. The Boggarts Breakfast Morris Workshop*

You saw them in the interval at the *ceilidh *so now try out the *dancing*!
Blue face paint is not necessary but the desire to *jump around* and use *big
sticks* will be an advantage! More details on our
website<http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/events/586/boggarts-breakfast-morris-workshop/>.

*2. Mike's Music Workshop*

Music Officer Mike continues his tune workshops for the second week with a
couple of jigs again supported with YouTube demonstrations on our website.

   1. Out on the Ocean <http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/tunes/ocean/>
   2. Calliope House <http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/tunes/calliope-house/>

At 9pm we'll get together and have our usual music session. Everyone is
welcome to join in!

Please note these sessions and workshops are *FREE*.  Just turn up!  Our
next ceilidh is on the 12th October but more details of that will be coming
soon!

See you on Tuesday

Love
[image: Inline image 1]