[Ceilidhsoc] James Bond Ceilidh next Friday (12th) with DanceCupola!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 20:48:34 BST 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Our next ceilidh has a special James Bond theme as we all love dressing up
posh!

Get it in your -> diaries April 12th 8.30 at the Edge!

Come "dressed to kill" whether it be sexy ball gowns, dinner suits,
tuxedos, or snorkeling equipment.  There will be a special area for you to
leave your fluffy white cats whilst you are dancing.

Music will be provided by DanceCupola who will be making a special visit
from their hollowed-out volcano base in the middle of the Derby. Find out
more about them at www.facebook.com/pages/DanceCupola

Please note there is ample parking for Aston Martins in the car park.

Dress code: to kill! .

Join the Facebook Event at https://www.facebook.com/events/448750261872889/

Members: £3 (£2 members before 9pm).

Non-Members: £4

Membership is £5 and entitles you to your first Ceilidh FREE!

Has anyone got a bow tie I can borrow??

PS When you have read this email, make sure you eat it so that evil spies
read it later.

[image: Inline image 1]
Sheffield CeilidhSoc
http://www.facebook.com/ceilidhsoc