[Ceilidhsoc] A Folking Busy Week Ahead!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 10:47:19 BST 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*
*
This is going to be a very busy week indeed!  We have three mega-tastic
events going on and you're invited to all of them!

*Tuesday 23rd - FOLK TRAIN*

We're helping out the lovely *TUOS Folk* people do the *Folk Train *this *
Tuesday*.  This is *instead *of our official workshop and session in the
Shakespeare.  More details on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/events/464421620304146/

 *Friday 26th - EXTREME DINOSAUR CEILIDH*

A heady blend of *traditional music and dance* with an ambiance of *long
extinct giant lizards* provided by the stomping *Extreme Dinosaur Ceilidh
Band*. Get your dancing shoes on and get down to the Edge as there's a *party
in fun-town* and *you are on the VIP list*.

http://www.facebook.com/events/590874154270682

 *Sunday 28th Dance Festival *

This festival consists of* five of the university dance societies* (Salsa,
BellyDance, Swing, DanceSport and CeilidhSoc) running *workshops from 12pm
to 5pm* at the Edge.  So it'll be a *great opportunity* to try out some *new
dance styles*!  CeilidhSoc are doing two workshops and you can find more
details here:

http://www.facebook.com/events/174489036040356

 How *cool *is that!

[image: Inline image 1]