[Ceilidhsoc] Extreme Dinosaur Ceilidh Tomorrow!!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:38:26 BST 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Don't forget it's our wonderful Friday ceilidh with those* jurassic
japesters* the *Extreme Dinosaur Ceilidh Band*.  Doors open at 8.30 for a
night of fun and frolics.

*And there's more!!*

*Bellydance display in the interval!*

The interval spot will be provided by the amazing Sheffield
University Bellydance Society!  Firstly they'll be giving us a dance
display and hopefully you'll be able to have go at belly dance afterwards!
 Should be great!

*Filming at the Ceilidh*

There will also be a *camera crew* at the ceilidh! They will be filming us
for a *university promo film* and they want footage of some of the various
university societys doing their activities. So make sure you *look gorgeous*!
 *If you don't wish to be filmed*, we have arranged that they only film in
the front half of the room i.e. nearest to the band.  If you choose to
dance in that area, it is assumed that you consent to be filmed.  The film
crew will avoid filming any dance that progresses between the two halves of
the room.

See you tomorrow!
[image: Inline image 1]