[Ceilidhsoc] Workshop & Session tonight at the Shakespeare

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:08:21 BST 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Here's a reminder that our *Tuesday night **smörgåsbord of delights* is
continuing *tonight *with our usual *session and workshop!*

*Music Workshop 8pm - 9pm*

This is the first to be given by the newly elected and lavishly dreadlocked
*Music Officer Joe. * He'll be going through some tunes for your *education
and fulfilment* on his *trusty whistle! *Grab your instrument and *get on
down to the Shakespeare*.

*Music Session 9pm - late*

Come and join the CeilidhSoc regulars in an *orgy of folk music and beer*.
 Everyone welcome! * Please note that soft drinks are also available from
the bar.  CeilidhSoc does not condone alcohol abuse though most of it's
membership do.*

*See you tonight!*
[image: Inline image 1]