[Ceilidhsoc] A Heavily Metal Christmas Ceilidh with The GloryStrokes (Friday 13th at the Edge)

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 19:46:24 GMT 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

*Jingle Bells* are "all the way" for *CeilidhSoc’s *quite literally "term
finishing" *CHRISTMAS CEILIDH* on Friday 13th at the Edge.

This year we're ending the year with a *deafening thrust* from probably the
world's only *traditional English metalcore* dance band.

Yes it's the *Glorystrokes*!!!

Come and dance with *festive cheer* and maybe lose some of your *high
frequency hearing*!

This will be anything but a silent night as we bring *glad tidings* of
great music and dance to you and all man kind. Come along with joy in your
heart and feel free to wear *tinsel*.

The interval spot is provided by the *Fool's Gambit Morris* who will be
giving us their own *gift package* of morris madness.

You can find out more about the *Glorystrokes *at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/GloryStrokes/27135596799

You can find out more about the *Fool's Gambit Morris *at
https://www.facebook.com/foolsgambitmorris

The Edge bar will be available to get beer and we’ll provide water free of
charge!

Share this event with your *friends*, *angels*, *elves or leafy pagan gods
with scary eyes*.

We'll have our excellent *CeilidhSoc t-shirts *on sale which will make
*excellent
Xmas presents*!!

*Members:* £3 (£2 members before 9pm).

*Non-Members: *£4

*Membership is £5* and entitles you to your first Ceilidh FREE!
[image: Inline image 1]