[Ceilidhsoc] Tuesday 5th Workshop & Sessions this Tuesday!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:51:14 GMT 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Hope you enjoyed the *End of Exams Ceilidh* last Saturday!  We had a *great
time* and it was *fantastic *to see so many people!

Now all the *exams are finished,* it's back to normal with our *Tuesday
night in the Shakespeare Pub* with:

*Music Workshop* from 8pm to 9pm with *Music Officer "Mikey" Mike* - bring
along your instruments and have a go at some folk tunes that we play in the
*session.*

*Music Session* from 9pm till late - come and join the CeilidhSoc regulars
in an *orgy *of *folk music* in friendly surroundings with lovely *beer*.

See you Tuesday!
[image: Inline image 1]