[Ceilidhsoc] A Jam Packed Week of Ceilidh Stuff!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 20:27:12 GMT 2013

Hi CeilidhSoc!

This is going to be a busy week for CeilidhSoc!

Tuesday 12th: GIAG Ceilidh Dance Workshop in the ActivitiesZone 8-9pm

President Lisa will be teaching the basics for beginners as well as funky swings and extra bits for seasoned ceilidh dancers. It ends with a mini ceilidh followed by our usual Tuesday session in the Shakespeare Pub probably about 9.30pm.

PLEASE NOTE: this means our usual Music Workshop is cancelled for this week.

Wednesday 13th: CeilidhSoc Scratch Band at the Societies Takeover

The Societies Takeover is 7.30-11pm and is basically a showcase of all the different societies.  It is open to students and the general public and we'll be doing a music performance at around 8pm for about 10 minutes. So if you're there, come and say hello.

Friday 15th: ANTI VALENTINES Ceilidh at the Edge

To give you a rest after all that Valentines crap and disappointment, we are holding our Anti Valentines Ceilidh with the usual heady mix of live music, beer and ceilidh dance. It will be fantastic!