[Ceilidhsoc] GIAG Ceilidh Music Workshop this Tuesday!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:11:10 GMT 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Thanks to everyone who came and made the Anti Valentine's ceilidh such a *great
success*!

Here's *what is happening this week*..

*Give It A Go GIAG Ceilidh Music Workshop 8pm Tuesday*

This is *absolute beginners* music session to give you experience of what
it is like to play *ceilidh friendly folk music*. Bring along an instrument
and *Music Officer Mikey Mike* will guide you through some *simple tunes*.

What's more, you'll get a *free music booklet *as well!

It's* free for CeilidhSoc members* or *£1 for non-members with a GIAG ticket
*.

We haven't finalised the venue yet but we'll meet you at the *Student Union*
* Activities Zone at 8pm* and we'll take you to the venue.  So don't be
late :-)

*
*

*CeilidhSoc Session at the Shakespeare*

After the workshop, we'll all go to the *Shakespeare *pub for the
weekly *CeilidhSoc
Tuesday Session*. This will be about 9.30pm.

*
*

*IVFDF Stewarding*

Don't forget we are hosting the *Inter Varsity Folk Dance Festival
(IVFDF)* which
is a *whole weekend of ceilidhs* over the first weekend of March (1st-3rd).
 Get more details from the funky website at http://www.ivfdf.ceilidhsoc.org/.
 If you fancy helping out as a steward then contact the Rich via the
stewarding page of the IVFDF website.
http://www.ivfdf.ceilidhsoc.org/stewarding/

See you Tuesday!
[image: Inline image 1]